Our Published Equality Objectives
Date posted: January 11, 2017
Our Published Equality Objectives:
As a school we are working on the current objectives to promote greater equality between all members of our school community (Please see Equality Policy for further information);
- To publish/promote the Equality Plan through the school website, newsletter, staff and parent meetings. Monitored through surveys and parent consultation.
- Continue to monitor and analyse pupil achievement and involvement by race, gender and disability and act on any trends or patterns in the data that require additional support.
- Anticipate the needs of new pupils to the school and support them with the transition.
- Continue to support children with SEN, including Dyslexia, through staff training, information and support for parents, early identification and ‘Dyslexia Friendly’ whole school approaches.
- To ensure that the school environment and curriculum promote Inclusion in terms of race, gender, disability and faith.
Together we can make our vision become a reality